Sunday, February 16, 2014

Family Love Weekend 2014

So this was our annual weekend with a little twist.  I had surgery on Friday and underestimated how much pain I would be in.
We still had yummy breakfasts and some fun games, but it just wasn't the same.
I guess Mamma really does set the tone of the house.
So we'll have a re-do in a couple weeks when we travel to NY to go to Legoland discovery center (the boys Christmas gift).
Although we were disappointed that we couldn't have as much fun as usual...There were a couple highlights:
Cool whip pies are always fun

Dylan's basketball game

I have a cute video of Mason eating a cracker but it won't load. So take my word for it. ..it was cute.
That's it. So you'll have to wait for the Family Love weekend do-over.

No comments:

Post a Comment