Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Going Ninja

So I'm sitting here on the couch with my littlest sleeping on me and I am STARVING! Hubby is working on taxes and I can't speak loud enough for him to hear me anyway.  
But it got me thinking. ..what did I eat today?
Breakfast, a donut as I met my sister in law this morning for a quick chat and joyfully hand over Mason for the day.  He loves auntie!
Lunch, guacamole with chips,  and 1/2 a brownie(Ty who had a half day ate the rest of my lunch).
Dinner, lent dinner at Church.   Mason doesn't stay in one place very long so we eat and run...literally.  A couple pieces of bread, 3 lemon squares, and a totally uneatible gluten free cookie (that I made) was it.  This is all my fault as there was delicious food there I'm just a pickie eater.

So based on the description above,  it's no wonder I'm starving.   Note to self: more protein less sugar.  Got it!

Excuse me while I stealthfully try to remove myself from the couch, while I go ninja trying to arrange pillows around the Mason so he stays asleep and I stop chewing on my arm.  ; 0)

No comments:

Post a Comment