Monday, June 9, 2014

Mother's day...better late then never, right!

I woke up this morning to crashing and banging signifying someone was making me breakfast.   To my surprise Tyler walks in with scrambled eggs,  and an English muffin with cream cheese.  He say "bacon is on its way"...which made me nervous but I say "yum. Thanks. This looks great! "

I was so impressed with my boys today. D comes right in this morning with a cheery "happy Mother's day" and "oh can I give you my gift now?"
What a delight!  He brings out at decorated brown lunch bag that was hiding under his bed for a couple days.   It is a plant in a paper cup that he proudly exclaims is a "creepy willow"  which gives us all a good laugh.
Tyler has help his brothers make me a card and a massage gift certificate...ooooooo
Then time for Tyler's home made coupon gift.
I will definitely be using these soon.
 I love the effort this year!!! Felt so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment